I know I'm no longer in the college program with Disney but I thought I'd keep this blog going.. I probably won't post as often because I'm going to start getting really busy with school but everyone in awhile I'll update you on my life-post Disney.
Yesterday I moved back to Dekalb. I have been commuting for the last week back an forth from work and home but now I'm in my little 411 sq ft studio. It's kind of cute though! I just finished un packing and putting up my decorations- well I still have a little more to do but I'm not sure when I will get around to do it. So I decided to out pictures of my apartment almost all the way cleaned, with exceptions to a few boxes and papers on my desk.












You did an assume job. I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteLove ya