Thursday, August 2, 2012

Good-bye Disney :(


Today was my offical last day with the Disney Internship College Program.  We had to be moved out before we left our apartment because our keys had to be turned in.  We also had our "graduation" today as well.  So if you know me at all, I did wait until today to pack all my stuff and I went to the graduation.  It was a very busy 10 hours :)  But it was a lot of fun and my roommate and I packed our stuff together so it was great last roommate bonding time :)  I am definitely going to miss Amanda, She was a wonderful roommate.

I got my Ears! 

Amanda and I with our Ears :)

Mikaila and I in our ears :)

Us again looking spiffy in our dresses and not in costume :P

We are all from Chicago and met on the bus to go to the hotel the very first night.  

Oh hello Pluto! You're looking good in the graduation hat!

I can't end the day without a picture with Mickey and Minnie!

I had taken many more pictures with my roommates nice camera but she hasn't sent them to me.  So if I ever get them there may be an edit to this post.  

1 comment: