Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good-Bye Grand Floridian!

Today was my last day working at the Grand Floridian.  Right before work it started Florida raining.  What I mean by Florida raining is that its almost clear skies but its pouring and it pours for about 5 minutes and stops.  Then it will start again 10 minutes later.  And the roads flood in seconds.  But as soon as the rain stops the water disappears. Its actually kind of crazy.
Right out my apartment window.  

Ready to go to work! haha :)

This is on the bus.  The puddles were so deep that when the bus was driving this is all we saw out our windows. Our waves were soaking every car we passed.
Mikaila and I.  The only original college program kids left.
Mikaila, Lauren, and I.  Lauren is our culinary on the cold side of Gasparilla's.  Gonna miss her!
Me, Mikaila, and Yvette.  She is such a lovely lady!  She is a wonderful person to talk to.


This is Pamela.  She is an international college program.  She is from China! She is such a silly girl!

There are so many more co-workers that meant so much to me and I didn't get a photo of.  But as cheesy as it sounds, the people I worked with side by side for 8 hours every day became my Disney family.  I am going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment