For Francisco's birthday we decided to check out a new city and drove 4 hours to Miami. We stayed for two nights and had a lot of fun but it was definitely more expensive than I planned.
| At this point in the drive we still had 270 miles to go..oh geez it was a long ride without the AC :( |
| (don't mind my thumb) It isn't a roadtrip unless you stop halfway at Crackle Barrel! Man I haven't been here in years! And it was so yummy! |
| Still not over seeing Palm trees and I have been here almost 7 whole months! This is a pine tree grove |
| AH after 4 hours I see Miami!!! |
| The cool tree art on some of the buildings! |
| More palm trees :) we are now in Miami Beach. Which is right off the main land of Florida. You have to drive over a bridge to get to this part of town. |
| Finally after a day of driving we make it to the actual beach. It was so aqua blue and pretty! |
| Smile! |
| The next day, we spent the whole afternoon on the beach. This was pre-burned Erin. |
| This is the same day but a bit later in the afternoon..I started to feel my burn so I put a shirt on..but it wasn't soon enough. |
| Next day at the beach...let's just say the Miami sun is a bit sunnier than I am used to...this is me trying to keep away from the sun's rays..I was hurting bad from this burn... |
| Good-bye Miami! |
| Ahh..the drive home...it was much better than the drive there. And we didn't get lost so it only took us 3.5 hours to get home. |
| Back in Orlando. And these trees are so weird and everywhere but I don't think I have yet to put a picture of what they look like..Oh Orlando...I am going to miss you! |
You sure do love palm trees.
ReplyDelete