Sunday, July 1, 2012

Animal Kingdom

I have a month left of my program left and I never had fully experienced Animal Kingdom.  So Francisco, his friends and their baby joined us in effort to stay hydrated on this hot hot day outside.

The Lion King Show.  This is pumba on a float

There is Simba!

Some Monkey dancers.  The show was okay...I liked the broadway show much better but this one at animal kingdom was entertaining to say the least.

Next we went on a safari! Here is a really cool picture of a giraffe :)

Elephants trying to keep cool!


And of course flamingo island

Oh hey there, Mr. Rhino!

I forgot what these were called but it made me laugh they were so close to the ostrich eggs.  Our tour guide made sure to tell us these animals do not lay eggs. haha

Not a complete day without some character pictures!  This was by far the best character meet and greet I've had.  Tigger was all over the place.  In this picture he took a kid's autograph book and put it on his head.  How silly! 

Tigger then had the idea to make us into a heart and have him jump through our arms.  It was really funny the poses he was having people do.  Definitely a magical moment for me!

Have a great day! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, did you hear about San Diago's fireworks?

    ReplyDelete