Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Universal Studios!

Hey ya'll,

I was able to switch a day and go to Universal Studios with 2 of my roommates.  We had a lot of fun.  It was the last day all three of us had off and was able to spend a whole day together.  We walked through both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios (the original park).  It was super hot and muggy out and its now peak season for Florida tourists so there were lines for just about every ride.  I really wanted to go on the new despicable me ride but the line for that ride was over 2 hours...so we passed on that one. We definitely didn't take that many pictures but we did have fun and it was nice to have some roomie time since we all have such different work schedules...we rarely see each other for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Here is a picture my roommate, Amanda took on her phone, while we were stopped on the Cat in the Hat ride.
Me, Amanda, and Diamond :)

I am going to miss these two lovely ladies!

1 comment: