Friday, April 6, 2012

Cocoa Beach

Wow, where has the week gone?  Today is my first day off in 10 days.  I did have yesterday off but I was called in.  Super busy working during spring break! Next week I am actually being deployed to Magic Kingdom-Pecos Bills.  If you don't know what park Magic Kingdom is, its the "main" park with Cinderella's Castle...and Peco's Bills is one of the larger restaurants in the park...so I am kind of nervous about working there for 6 days this next week.

My last day off was last Tuesday and my boyfriend and I went to Cocoa Beach.  Its about an hour away from where I live.  It was really nice and quiet.  The ocean was a bit rough though.  We walked the beach but we didn't go swimming.  He forgot his swim trunks...how does one forget their swimming suit when they are going to the beach?  I will never know :P  But since we didn't swim we went to the boardwalk area and checked out the pier and some of the shops and restaurants.  It was a nice day.
This is just a picture of the water..as you can see there are some waves.

This is the Disney Cruise Line!  I was really excited to see this!  The quality isn't the best because my phone is zoomed in all the way.

After the beach we went to see fireworks at Magic Kingdom, and right after the fireworks it was the electric parade!  I remember seeing this as a kid when I went with my family to Disney world so it was kinda cool to see it again!  This is unfortunately the only picture I took.  It is of peter pan and captain hook fighting on a ship.

Since this day I haven't done really much except I did see The Hunger Games.  The books were so good I am so happy the movie did the first book justice!  Hopefully I will have done some more things in the next week or so, so that way I can update more :)
 

Have a great day!! (:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like you are doing a variety of stuff, I am so happy for you.
    Miss and love you a lot,

    ReplyDelete