For the first time since I started I had 3 consecutive days off and they just happened to be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! I don't think I ever had a whole weekend like that off even when I am at Target! But it just so happened that the last 3 days it has been raining and storming all day. Which makes for great sleeping in and watching movies all day and not so much going out and being productive. But I don't mind..sometimes you need a break from going going going. And this weekend was my break..and it was well needed. Last week I worked 46 hours...doesn't sound like too much but those hours weren't the same times every day so I was waking up at different times and not getting the amount of sleep I need to feel good. So my rainy weekend was A-Okay for me :D
Last Saturday it was my friend's 21st birthday, so my roommates and I decided to take her to downtown Orlando. It was a lot of fun, not too busy which was weird since it was a Saturday but I'm not a fan of the big crowds anyways. We took a bunch of pictures on my roommate's phone but the next day she dropped it in a puddle..so we lost all those pictures because her phone wouldn't turn back on. But I did get a couple of pictures on my phone of the 4 of us girls.
This is the 4 of us, me, Brandi, Katie, and Diamond
A really big chair we thought was pretty cool.
I wish I had more pictures or more adventures to show you but adventures just haven't been happening as often as they did when we first got here. I do plan on going to the flower garden festival sometime soon so I will post pictures of that.
Hope y'all have a good day :)
Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
ReplyDelete