Thursday, April 12, 2012

St. Pete's beach

My only day off this week was yesterday. I spent it with my boyfriend at the beach. It was a relaxing day laying out and swimming in the Gulf of Mexico which was fairly warm. I'd actually say it was warmer than the pool at my apartment. But the bad part is my so called water proof sun screen wasn't so water proof so I look like a tomato with raccoon eyes...I'd say it's not my look :p

Tampa!! I am such a tourist when it comes to new cities :)



And this is Francisco and I at the beach..sun was in our eyes :)
Really pretty sunset!


The wildlife here...turkeys 10 feet away from my steps...really scary haha I also saw my first wild alligator crossing the street a couple days ago as well as I almost stepped on a snake...too much wildlife..haha


2 comments: