Monday, January 23, 2012

Universal Studios :)

Since today was Monday, I was able to contact the college rep office and find out more info about my situation regarding when to attend traditions.  I'm now scheduled for tomorrow and have to be at the bus stop at 6:45am woo that's early!! But after that I can go to any of the Disney parks at my leisure.
But today my 2 suitemates and I bought annual passes to Universal Studios and spent the day there.  We had so much fun and it was so beautiful.  About 80 degrees :D

On the ramp getting on the high way..I'm still not used to seeing palm trees everywhere! I love them though :)

Here we are at one of the entrances to get in the park! 

AH the Cat in the Hat! loving it! 

AND THEN...HOGWARTS!! gosh I was super excited to get into the wizarding world of harry potter :)

This is the Weasleys flying car. How awesome.

Here is Zonko's its a joke shop in the book.

And on the ceiling they had extendable ears! And I was told they actually work for listening in on other's conversations :)

See I am suffering just like you guys with snow! ;)

Here is the Three Broomsticks.  A restaurant they ate at in Harry Potter

Butterbeer!

Drinking our butterbeer! It didn't have alcohol in it and kinda tasted like cream soda!

Dora!! I had to take a picture because I know Elena likes her :)

Another entrance

More beautiful palm trees as we were leaving. Seriously loving these :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying your self.
    Loving you blog, Mom

    ReplyDelete