Wednesday I had a food and beverage class which was mostly just safety in the kitchen.
Thursday I had my welcome day at The Grand Floridan (the resort I am in).
Friday was my first Official on the job training. It was definitely a very long day. My costume is very uncomfortable and my shoes I have to wear hurt my feet a wholleeee lot! I was working in the window area where I handed the food out after the cooks made it and people are very impatient and I was the face they would yell at so I was worn out when I got back.
Saturday I learned how to use the cashier and it was much less stressful than Friday, but very long day. We get one hour break during our 8.5 hours of being there so its much different than target when I would get a 15 every 2 hours or 30 every 5 hours. But I am sure I will get used to it.
Today I work as a pm stocker. I don't start until 4 and I will get off at 1230am.
Here are a few pictures of things I have received in the last few days...and the dreaded costume pic I will post :)
![]() |
| Here is my little certificate that says I completed my welcome day at the resort :) |
![]() |
| dun dun dunnn...my costume. haha I look ridiculous here but even worse in person :) And like I said before it isn't comfy at all...but I hope I get used to it. |

.jpg)
.jpg)
Love seeing your updates, keep em coming they make me smile.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Mom