Well I still haven't started working. There has been a delay in everything for me here. Originally my background check hadn't cleared in time for me to go to my scheduled traditions class (this is just a class talking about the background of disney and the parks and we get to go under the parks to see how things work) so I just had to wait one day longer. That wasn't too bad. Then today I was told to follow my same directions on the sheet they gave me at check in and be at the bus stop at 6:45 where I would get a bus to take me where I needed to go. The bus never showed up. We called and they said that they didn't scheldule a bus for us so we needed to hop on the A bus to get us there. We did that and ended up 30 minutes late and they wouldn't accept us in the class. So since we (the 3 other people that were having the same issue as me) hadn't been in traditions we couldn't get our cast member ID's which allow us into any of the parks for free and we can't start working until we take that class. So we called EVERYWHERE so we could see if we could at least get park hoppers since this miscommunication was not our fault. But today was Saturday and every office is closed until Monday. So we left messages and everything. So I have no idea when I will start working now :(
But we did have
some luck. A girl had 3 extra passes she wasn't going to use to get into the parks so she let us in and the other girl with us had a florida pass so she also could get in. So today wasn't a complete waste of time. We went to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. I got sick so I had to go back home but then a couple hours later I felt better and they were back at Magic Kingdom so I met up with them. I'm glad we got to at least see the parks, it just stinks that we could only go today because her pass was only good for one day.
 |
| Front gates to Magic Kingdom :D |
 |
| And here is the beautiful Cinderella Castle!! |
Bummer about the bumps in the road. Hope all smooths out for you this week! Elena loves the castle. Sending hugs!
ReplyDelete