Thursday, January 19, 2012

My apartment

This is our apartment building.  Our apartment is on the third floor and on the right side.

This is the view from my bedroom door of mine and my roomies room.  That is my bed and cork board.  I didn't bring pictures however so nothing on it yet.  But we have already been taken a ton of pics so I am sure it will fill up fast.

Our beds. 

This is our shared dresser and the door to go into our bathroom.

Our very huge bathroom!

Her side of our extra large closet.  We can honestly say we don't have enough clothes to fill it.  But then again you can only pack so much when flying.

This is my side of the closet.

Our cute little kitchen table and our community cork board we will put our schedules and notes on.

this is our family room.  

our kitchen and pantry and 2 of my roomies.

the front door and little computer area.

And here is the second room.


I share an apartment with 3 other girls.  It is two bedroom with 2 girls in each bedroom and each bedroom has a shared closet and bathroom.  I don't have any views out of our windows but its mostly just parking lots.

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe right with you, and so excited for you.
    love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete