Thursday, January 19, 2012

Learning how to get around

Today we had a day off and we decided to find out how to get to our jobs.  We rode the bus and took the tram here are a couple of photos.

Two of my roomies and me on the bus.  The girl who shares a room with me had to go and figure out her work schedule. 
Us again in some cute disney hats.  

The view of the resort I will be working at from the tram.  Its called The Grand Floridian.  I will be working in a little grill and arcade
It is super pretty I am really excited to work here even though its not one of the parks.
I was in awe when I walked in.  This is a huge 3 level chandler 
And here is the ceiling!

I didn't actually take any pictures of the actual grill I will be working in but its on this property :D

2 comments:

  1. i was amazed at the grand floridian. its GORGEOUS! i took about a billion pictures, especially of the floor where the mickey & donald & friends are done in the marble or whatever it is. so very cool.

    ReplyDelete