Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Day in Orlando

Leaving the Windy City and I accidently sat on a wing seat :( but it was too cloudy to see anything until we got to Florida.  Actually we weren't allowed to take off our seat belts the whole ride.  We were even flying over a state (I forgot which) when the pilot said they recently had tornados! Kind of scary.

Where the clouds finally started breaking through so I could see the ground

First glimpse of Florida!!  Overall the flight was okay.  Kinda bumpy and we couldn't take our belts off but thats okay it was only about a 2 hour and 15 min flight.

This is my hotel room!! I got 2 queen beds all by myself haha

140lbs of luggage!!

A group of us went to downtown disney tonight and I saw this.  Its a dragon in the water made out of legos and I thought of Cyrus :)

Here is the Orlando Harley Davidson!! This also was in downtown disney-for my dad!


Well I have a long day tomorrow.  I have to be up and out of my hotel by 5:40am which is 4:40 at home :O  I guess check in is extreme and you want to be in the front of the line to get a good apartment.  I wish I found a roommate.  I guess I could of found people via facebook like all the people I met today but I didn't even think about going on facebook to meet people.  I guess lesson learned! More pictures to come as I go out and about :)

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you!!! cant wait to hear all about it as you go along!

    ReplyDelete