Thursday, July 10, 2014

Walk in the Park

I've been living in Florida for 2ish months now and there is so much to explore but with my work schedule being all over the place, mostly at nights, and Francisco's from 6-3pm every day we don't get a lot of time to explore.  However, we had the night off so we decided to check out a park in downtown Orlando.  The park was around Swan Lake and it was maybe 1-2 miles in circumference.  We just walked around and enjoyed a frozen yogurt dessert and the end before we left.  Here are some pictures I thought were interesting, and something I didn't really see in Illinois very often!

Ducks! They don't look like the kind I know though! 

A cool sculpture/statue of a woman in the ground.

This was so pretty! It was a double rainbow.  It was really hard to catch because I was trying to take the picture while Francisco was driving.  My camera didn't get it all but there were two rainbows here.

Two more pictures of the rainbow as the sun was setting.  I love the color the sky turned!


This was actually taken a couple days after.  Its Essex Ave! Reminded me of home :)

1 comment: