Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Magic Kingdom 2.0

I can't live in Florida and not go to the Disney parks especially when my boyfriend works for the company so I still can go for free :). Well today we went to Magic Kingdom.  We first went to Einstein bagels for breakfast (had a buy one get one free coupon!) and spent the rest of the morning at Starbucks using the internet to apply for jobs. But around 3pm we headed over to Orlando so we could spend the rest of the day there. Since it's still early part of the summer it wasn't too busy yet.  We went on all the rides we wanted to go on but it was about a 45 min wait for all of them except the new 7 dwarves ride-the wait was about 2 hours. That wait was worth it though! It was a super smooth roller coaster!  I took some pictures throughout the afternoon:

New part of Fantasy Land-Can you recognize what move it's from?  Tangled :)

Francisco and I in front of Rapunzel's Tower.  Another guest saw us struggling to take a selfie so she offered to take the picture, I think she did an awesome job :)

Magic Teacups. Love this ride :)

Us on the ride

Toy Story ride/game.  So much fun.  You get to shoot at targets as you drive by.


We ended the night with Wishes, the firework show.  we didn't such a good angle to see the fireworks because we were in front of a big tree..but we got a great view of the castle when it does the pre-show.  I shot a video of a new part and its a song from the new movie Frozen


No comments:

Post a Comment