I guess Florida hit its rainy season...except instead of every other year where it only rains for a little while In the afternoon.. We have been having rain almost everyday for hours on end. When it not raining the sun is still no where to be found. But the last week it has been raining even more...if you can imagine. But there is Tropical Storm Debby out in the Gulf making a lot of peoples' lives unhappy. Tampa, Florida is flooded and I heard there has been many tornado touch downs around central Florida..Orlando has only been under a tornado watch since last night (which is tornado weather, not it has been spotted) but this kind of makes me uneasy but I am just gonna try to stay safe and not drive to unnecessary places right now.
 |
| What Florida looks like right now with rain.. |
.JPG) |
| A picture of my day..I didn't go anywhere yesterday because it really rained ALL day . |
.JPG) |
Me going to work last week and sad because I bought new sunglasses but I didn't need to wear them except for this lovely picture on the bus.
That's it for this post. We were suppose to go to the beach Saturday and Animal Kingdom yesterday (Sunday) but the weather didn't quite cooperate. I do feel bad for the tourists that are here right now. Hopefully they find some entertaining things to do inside!
|
Are those the same sunglasses you had when we were there? I bought some new ones, but I like yours better.
ReplyDeleteI think the ones I had when you were here are purple and those broke :(
ReplyDelete