Sunday, March 11, 2012

Port Orleans

Well this past week I was deployed (Disney terms for transferred) to Port Orleans Resort and worked in their food court.  The costume was a skirt and shirt which I will post at the end.  Everything seemed to be better organized since they served almost the same food as my resort but in different windows where my resort only has one window.  People were super nice there and made my deployment feel like home!  I already miss the people I worked with!!!
&Today, I went back to Gasparilla's, and as you know its Spring Forward..so we lost an hour of sleep but we gained more daylight at night.  But that being said...I worked until 10:15pm last night got home around 11:30, showered and was in bed by 12:15..only problem was I had work today at 6am.  That means I needed to be up by 4am..and with that hour lost I got 3 hours of sleep before an 8.5hr shift.  That was fun today....(sarcasm) :P  But now I am home and I've been relaxing the rainy day away.



2 comments:

  1. Which costume did you like best? I think this one would be more fun. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely liked this one better!! It felt like a costume and it wasn't uncomfortable! Plus i could twirl :P

      Delete