Monday, March 19, 2012

Just another week in Florida :)

In the last week I have been enjoying the sun and the pool way too much on my days off.  I have been using sunscreen but I am still getting burnt left and right!  My skin just isn't ready for all this Florida sun! Well hopefully next time I go out I won't burn so badly.

On the bright side, I was told by my mom that I was accepted into the Northern Illinois University Early Childhood Program for the fall! I am super excited about that!! It means in just 2 years I will finally have my degree and be able to work with children! 6 year degree! But at least I am on track and all I have to worry about is keeping my grades up..which is nothing compared to the anxiety I had for if I was going to get into the program or not.  So that is awesome!

Last night, two of my roommates and I decided to go to the House of Blues.  It is a club type environment when they don't have bands playing there.  On Sundays, the college program students get in for free.  So we went and got our dance moves on :)  Let's just say it was fun but maybe I should keep my dancing behind closed doors :P


just my average walk to work.  ps I love Stitch :)

House of Blues!

Laundry day? I had too much to carry so it had to go in the suitcase...

A rock you say?  Nope! this is a turtle!!! I have never seen a wild turtle! so cool to see on my way to the pool.

Day laying out by the pool.  I could definitely get used to this :) I actually just might be getting used to this!

1 comment: