Sorry I haven't posted in the last month. I have been non stop working since my parents left in May. I was deployed to Riverside again (the resort with the brown and yellowish costume.) And the week after I was deployed to another resort, Pop Century. That resort was rough to work at because all they had me doing was trash. And 6 hours of that in the space I was in is really hard to do. But because I was deployed they said they didn't want to try and teach me stuff in the kitchen because I was only there for 5 days..But I thought that was silly because every other place I have been to I have been able to pick up the way they do things very fast. But no big deal I am back at my original resort now. Which is kind of crazy. It has definitely started picking up. I have been at the pizza station making fresh pizza per order. I am getting close to 60-80 personal pizzas a shift. I've timed myself and it takes me 4 min to make 2 pizzas. But it gets crazy with pizza because you won't have any pizza orders for 5 min and then all of a sudden you will have 7 or 8 all at once. Then I have to restock my station because I run out of ingredients pretty fast but I don't have enough time to go and get more. My shifts in the last week have been pretty stressful but time goes by really fast so that is the plus.
Anyways, I have a picture of my Pop Century costume, it's pretty plain. The shirt I believe is suppose to look like its made of denim and the pants are royal blue and I have an apron and a "denim" bandana.
A couple weeks ago, My boyfriend wanted to go to the car show at downtown disney. They had 60+ cars. Some were really nice cars and some were really old cars and there were cars for everyone. It was pretty cool but it was super hot that day so we only stayed for about an hour. Here are just 2 pictures I took of some of what they had.
I thought this one was pretty cool just because it was a wagon.
And this is some of the cool cars they had. Sorry I didn't get more pictures I was definitely being a midwest girl and sweating and being really uncomfortable...Here comes the Florida heat..
Cute, Cute and Cute
ReplyDeleteI will take a couple of the number 44.
ReplyDelete