Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One More Disney Day

I had Monday Tuesday off but I didn't do much on either day.  Monday I went for a long car drive with my suitemate, Brandi and we saw a different area of Florida.  A part I wouldn't normally see because I rely on bus transportation.  Anyways it was just very hilly and we saw 4 or 5 orange orchards so that was pretty cool.

Brandi and I in the car (we were stopped haha)


Tuesday I was suppose to go shopping but my laziness got in the way so I cleaned around the house and slept :)  It was also National Pancake Day, so when my roommate got home from work we went and got free pancakes at Ihop.  Then we ventured over to Epcot to watch Illuminations, which is the firework show there.

Today was Leap day aka One More Disney Day.  Magic Kingdom was open from 6am on Wednesday to 6am Thursday.  I had work from 3-11:30pm so I met up with my roommates after I got off work and we stayed until 3am (we all worked so we were all pretty exhausted).  Since I got there later than they did I didn't get the picture with Snow White and the 7 dwarfs...which the dwarfs never do meet and greets except around Halloween..but it is okay I'll live.  I did get to take pictures with three other sets of characters before we left :D


Right when I got here, they were in line to see these guys (phineas and ferb) and they were being soo goofy, and trying to out pose each other

Here is a normal pic of all of us :)

Winnie the Pooh!! Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger too!!! :D 

Diamond wearing diamond ears and me wearing my new ears :)

Super sleepy at this time, but its Captain Jack Sparrow :D :D :D

One of our only, ONLY roomie picture.




2 comments:

  1. Oh to have that much energy at that hour of the day! Good for you!
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete