Thursday, May 15, 2014

Road trip!

So here I am..just graduated college and I'm moving to Florida!
We packed my car up every last inch! I'm not sure why but I forgot to take a picture of all my stuff but I'm not kidding you, my car was full!  The drive was long. It took us (Francisco and I) two days.  We left around 8am Tuesday morning and arrived at his apartment around 8pm Wednesday.  We did stop around midnight on Tuesday to stay at a hotel.  If I could of reclined my seat in my car we could of slept and took turns driving but it was a cramped car so it was very hard to get any shut eye.  I didn't take many pictures but I got one of the welcome center in Florida (we still had 4 more hours to drive once we got to this point).  It was funny I got a picture of the welcome sign and we stopped to go to the bathroom and 5 minutes later it was Florida raining.  And it was a nice down pour for about 10 minutes and the sun came out and we were back on the road.  I will never understand that rain.  But it was a pretty smooth drive.  And I am officially here!



No comments:

Post a Comment