Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Naples, Day 1

My Aunt Pam lives in Naples, Florida.  So Wednesday we drove 3.5 hours to Naples to visit.  It was a very pretty place and I didn't get as many pictures as I should have.  


We went on a Jet Boat this day.  Think of it like a huge jet ski.  Our driver took us out to the Gulf of Mexico and did a couple of turns and donuts on the water.  We also saw a couple of dolphins swimming close by!


After the jet boat, we went to happy hour at a local restaurant and I tried some sushi and lobster for the first time.  That was interesting... This is a picture of a street in Naples where the tress are blooming and I just thought it looked pretty :)

The typical architecture you find here.

We then went to the beach and just walked around.  It was a cloudy day so we didn't see the sunset.  But the beach is always a fun thing to do.

1 comment: