I had a day off so my friend Brian and I went to Epcot and took lots of pictures with the characters :)
| The Boss and I |
| Again the big cheese, my friend Brian and I |
| Plutoo!!! He was being so funny and dancing around he'd barely stop for the picture :) |
| Cute little minnie mouse! |
| And of course we have Donald Duck |
| And last but not least of the fab five, Goofy!! |
![]() |
| some mickey mouse ears..I should of bought them but I decided a picture was good enough :P |
![]() |
| Here I am in Canada with a nice waterfall! |
| And of course you can't go into England without taking a picture next to a red phone booth! notice the other phone booth right behind me...its actually for hearing impaired. |
| Here is some architecture in England |
| This is going into Morocco. I didn't get a better picture because I was distracted by meeting Belle and the Beast! |
| Belle, Me, and the Beast!!! |
| I swear..duck's at the parks are like dogs..they will walk right up to you and stay there this picture isn't zoomed in. He was just hanging out by us in line. |
| This is when I first met Jasmine and Aladdin! I can honestly say I was star struck meeting them hahaha :D |
| This is more of Morocco. People from Morocco came and put all these stones in to match back at home. It's truly awesome! |
| This was going into Japan! |
| Another beautiful building in Japan! |
| Can't travel the world without going to America! |
| I am now in Italy. Some lovely arches and amazing detail! |
| Again in Italy! |
| Just me and space shipper in the background :) |
| Brian trying on the Mickey shoes slippers! |
| The Space Shipper at night |
![]() |
| Beautiful me at the end of the long day! haha and of course my first souvenir, Stitch!! |



I love following you on blog, keep up the good work. Love and miss you.
ReplyDelete